Sunray Worldwide, LLC (“Sunray Worldwide,” “we,” “us,” “our,” or “our company”) welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our websites, including, without limitation, AllForLight.com and other websites we own (the “Websites,” or “Website”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by us, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Where a service or product has been purchased we do not offer refunds. For a session that has been purchased, it can be rescheduled if something comes up, but we do not issue refunds. For more information on rescheduling, please refer to the Scheduling and Rescheduling Policy as described below.
Scheduling and Rescheduling Policy
We require the session to be scheduled and paid in full at least 24 hours in advance. Also, if you want to change your scheduled time, we require the session to be rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
Online Payment Processing and Scheduling
For the convenience of our customers, online payment processing and online scheduling are processed seamlessly by world-class professional third-party platforms, namely Acuity Scheduling and Stripe. We are not affiliated with these third-party platforms, which are selected by us with the sole purpose of providing user-friendly, transparent, professional, convenient and reliable services for our customers like you.
For your payment processing, Stripe is integrated into the Acuity Scheduling platform, and this might not be obvious to you. With Stripe, you can conveniently make payment using the common methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, and so on. You can also make payment using your funds in your Stripe account if you have one, however it is not necessary to have a Stripe account to make the payment.
Company Registration Details:
Sunray Worldwide, LLC
is registered in the State of Wyoming, U.S.A.
30 N Gould St. STE R
Sheridan, WY 82801
Company filing number: 2017-000757311